Terian ID Creator v1.11 Released

This update has taken slightly longer than I had hoped, however I’ve finally completed testing of v1.11 of Terian ID Creator, and have publicly released it. You can download it from the official website here

Major Change:

v1.11 includes a major change to the database datatypes used to improve Unicode support. We have one customer that had two cases of an uncommon Russian Dialect that was not visualised correctly. For the most part other common Unicode characters were visualised correctly, however to ensure better compatibility I have completely overhauled the database. Unfortunately the drawback to this change is that this version is not backwards compatible with older Terian database versions.

Change log:

A full list of changes can be seen in the screenshot below…

Terian IDC v1.11 Change Log